You can download software from the following links:
- Cryptocat: Encrypted messaging accessible to everyone.
- GoogleSharing: Proxy anonymization service that does not allow Google to track movements, queries and visited websites.
- Tor Project: Freaware that helps to defend from the tracking methods that endanger privacy.
- PRISM Break: List of software to opt out of global surveillance programs (like PRISM and others).
- Penango: Penango is FIPS 140-2 certified and is used by government offices and military organizations to protect their e-mail.
- Gpg4win: Gpg4win enables users to securely transport emails and files with the help of encryption and digital signatures.
- GPG Tools: Use GPG Suite to encrypt, decrypt, sign and verify files or messages.
- GnuPG: GnuPG allows to encrypt and sign your data and communication, features a versatile key management system as well as access modules for all kinds of public key directories.
- Jitsi: Open source communicator for secure video calls, conferencing, chat, desktop sharing, file transfer, support for your favorite OS, and IM network.