Full papers containing either original technical contributions or high-quality surveys on the conference topics or on related topics are sought.
Camera-ready versions of accepted papers should be prepared using the LaTeX2e style or the Word templates of Springer Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science:
We encourage authors to use the above formats already for their submissions. If you need more information, please visit the Springer website
Easychair submission link of PSD 2020: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=psd2020
LENGTH OF SUBMISSIONS
Using the above format with 11 point font, the paper should be at most 12 pages excluding bibliography and appendices, and at most 16 pages total. Committee members are not required to read appendices; the paper should be intelligible without them. Submissions not meeting these guidelines risk rejection without consideration of their merits.
- Submission deadline MAY 24, 2020
- Acceptance notification June 26, 2020
- Proceedings version due July 5, 2020
- USB-only submission deadline July 5, 2020
- USB-only acceptance notification July 15, 2020
- USB-only proceedings version due July 22, 2020
psd2020 (at) urv.cat