Among PSD 2020 accepted papers, a selection will be made based on quality and coverage and the selected papers will be published in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series by Springer. This follows the tradition of the previous PSD conferences.
The remaining accepted papers will be published in a USB with an ISBN, letting the authors to keep the rights to submit them again somewhere else. It is possible to submit a paper directly for the USB, which benefits from a later submission deadline.
The form of publication of an accepted paper will be clearly specified in the acceptance message. Both the LNCS volume and the USB will be available at the conference. As PSD2020 will be partially online, the USB papers will also be available via a protected folder in our servers.
- Submission deadline
MAY 24, 2020
JUNE 1, 2020
- Acceptance notification June 26, 2020
- Proceedings version due July 5, 2020
- USB-only submission deadline July 5, 2020
- USB-only acceptance notification July 15, 2020
- USB-only proceedings version due July 22, 2020
psd2020 (at) urv.cat