Thanks to support from the UNESCO Chair in Data Privacy, we are able to offer grants to offset some of the costs associated with attending the PSD2018 conference for participants coming from "transition" countries", which we define as countries with a GDP per capita below 15000 USD according to the International Monetary Fund. [link]
Travel grants correspond to travel and hotel expenses and conference registration fee. The grants will be provided according to this priority order:
- student author of an accepted paper;
- author of an accepted paper;
- student author of a submitted but rejected paper;
- author of a submitted but rejected paper;
- attendee without a paper.
Interested participants please send a mail with your vitae to unescoprivacychair (at) urv.cat before registering in the website.
You can apply for a grant until July 27th. The acceptance will be notified by July 28th, on time to take advantage of the early-registration amount.
Some photos are available here.
PSD2018 online proceedings (Springer LNCS 11126) are available.
Free access from the conference site will be granted from September 19th to November 15th.
- Submission deadline EXTENDED deadline:
May 31, 8h00 (CEST)
MAY 27, 2018
- Acceptance notification June 29, 2018
- Proceedings version due July 8, 2018
- USB-only submission deadline July 8, 2018
- USB-only acceptance notification July 18, 2018
- USB-only proceedings version due July 25, 2018
psd2018 (at) urv.cat