Thanks to support from the UNESCO Chair in Data Privacy, we are able to offer grants to offset some of the costs associated with attending the PSD2016 conference for participants coming from "transition" countries", which we define as countries with a GDP per capita below 15000 USD according to the International Monetary Fund. [link]
Travel grants correspond to travel and hotel expenses and conference registration fee. The grants will be provided according to this priority order:
- student author of an accepted paper;
- author of an accepted paper;
- student author of a submitted but rejected paper;
- author of a submitted but rejected paper;
- attendee without a paper.
Interested participants please send a mail with your vitae to unescoprivacychair (at) urv.cat before registering in the website.